Home Recipe for Jewelry Cleaning
Keeping your jewelry clean can seem like an impossible task. Your diamonds and other precious gems become dull and hazy. Settings become caked with lotions and soaps. Here's our home-remedy for cleaning your jewelry twice a week to keep them sparkling all the time!
What you'll need:
- Large Glass Cup/Container
- Concentrated Laundry Detergent
- Hot Water
- Soft Toothbrush
- Add equal parts of Ammonia and Laundry Detergent (2-3 TBSP each) to hot water.
- Let jewelry soak 15-20 minutes.
- Use a soft toothbrush to scrub clean
- Let jewelry air dry
* This cleaning method is NOT for use with soft stones such as pearls, opals, coral, etc.